Getting children active! This gym is designed for primary/elementary schools to encourage young people to get active at break times. 80% of young people are insufficiently active according to the World Health Organization.
This mini gym could be directly used by 8 individuals or a full class utilising the activity generator. The selection of equipment has been chosen because they deliver upon the World Health Organization’s recommended types of activities to promote cardiovascular health, bone density and muscle strength.
The Hand bike is for both able bodied users and wheelchair users. It is an excellent cardiovascular piece of equipment, toning up arms whilst improving muscle, stamina and endurance.
Jog, run, twist yourself active on the Treadmill Oblique - take it in turns with friends to do 30 seconds on each side.
The Cross trainer is designed to give a cardiovascular workout, as well as helping to improve muscle tone in the legs and arms.
The Triple step up is a fantastic addition to your gym giving an excellent cardio vascular work out improving heart and lung function as well as improving leg strength and overall tone.
Activity Generator: Spin up a frenzy of fun on the playground with this interactive instructor; from running and jumping, to squatting and skipping, this will get the kids moving!
Specification and Dimensions
1. 100% Made in Britain
2. Certified to EN16630 (legacy standards, BSI PAS888 - safety compliant for ALL ages, users and non-users) & DIN79000 (safety compliant for users, aged 14+). All TGO outdoor gym equipment is free from exposed end stops, entrapments, sharp edges and crush points.
ALWAYS ASK FOR EN16630 FOR OUTDOOR GYMS
3. Great instructional signage - workout QR code videos, start and finish diagrams
5. Resistance - based equipment - no electricity required
6. Low maintenance
7. Designs include key elements of IFI (Inclusive Fitness Initiative) guidelines
8. TGO plant a tree in the NHS Forest for every piece of equipment sold
9. Anti vandal fixings
10. Available in all major RAL colours
11. Stop mechanisms concealed
12. Paint UV stabilised
13. Welds certified to EN15015614
14. Powder coated finish
15. Separate ground anchor for future upgrades
Guarantees: 25 years steel work; 2 years bearings; 5 years paint
Minimum space required: 9,6m x 6m
The gym equipment itself occupies less space but requires the specified area for safety reasons.
Why choose TGO? - see our Greener, Safer, Stronger standards